Patient allergies CSV import
Load your new RXNT account with patient allergies from your legacy system! Simply follow the steps below to get started.
Format your file
- Click here to download the file template.
- Load your data elements into the template.
- Copy the data into the respective columns in the template or import the data into the CSV file template.
- The following fields are required:
- Patient External ID
- Allergy Description
- Is Active
- Date Added
- Date Identified
RXNT uses values from the required fields to associate allergies with the correct patients.
Send files to RXNT
We offer a secure, HIPAA-compliant Send File tool that Practice Administrators can access from the RXNT Dashboard.
- Log into RXNT and select Utilities in the upper right. Select Send File.
- Click Choose Files.
- Browse to the appropriate file, select it, and click Open to add it to the upload tool.
- Add a description for the file (optional), and click Upload to send the file to our integration team who will be automatically notified and begin processing your import.
- Uploaded files will appear in the Past Uploads list at the bottom of the screen.
The average time to get patient allergies imported into the RXNT system varies between a few days to 2 weeks depending on the file size.
Drug-to-drug interaction check will happen only if the RxNorm code is present for an allergy.
Still, need help? Contact us!
Have a great idea? Tell us about it!