We know you have questions, and we are here to help guide you every step of your journey with RXNT.
What is a ticket?
Tickets are how the RXNT Resolution Team keeps track of your inquiry and ensures timely follow-up until your issue is resolved. No matter how you have contacted the RXNT Resolution Team, you will receive an email with a ticket number, for example, #120940.
What can I do with my ticket number?
Keep track of your ticket number, as you can always reply to that original email to provide us with more details, or simply to ask for an update. You can also give us a call and reference your ticket number if you prefer to talk with a member of our resolution team.
My ticket has been updated, what does that mean?
When you receive another email that your ticket has been updated, you’ll know that the status of your ticket has changed. Here’s an overview of the various ticket status’ and their meanings:
- We received your request, and a ticket has been created, but it has not been assigned to a Customer Service Representative yet. Tickets are assigned within one business day.
- Your ticket has been assigned to a Customer Service Representative and a member of our team will reach out to you soon with an update.
- Our Customer Service Representative needs additional information related to this inquiry. Tickets stay in “Pending” for five days. If our team doesn’t receive a response to the ticket in that time, we automatically mark the inquiry as “Solved.”
- On Hold
- This inquiry isn’t able to be fully addressed by the Customer Service team, and has been escalated to Engineering for full resolution. RXNT is following up with the responsible parties regularly and will provide updates as soon as they are available.
- The Customer Service Representative has resolved the inquiry. If you feel that your question has not been answered fully, you can reply to the ticket within four days to reopen it.
How long will my ticket have the status “On Hold”?
We do our best to resolve all tickets in a timely manner. If we have identified a system bug, we will work internally with our Engineering team to meet our resolution goals based on the priority of the ticket.
|Blocker||Tickets related to a system bug are given “Blocker” priority when RXNT experiences a system outage.||RXNT will work around the clock until the issue is resolved.|
|High||Tickets related to a system bug are given “High” priority when core functionality within RXNT is blocked and no workaround is available.||24-48 hours.|
|Medium||Tickets related to a system bug are given “Medium” priority when an issue is impacting a large number of customers, but a workaround is available.||5-10 business days.|
|Low||Tickets related to a system bug are given “Low” priority when it does not fit into one of the three other categories.||2-6 weeks.|
Still need help? Contact us!
Have a great idea? Tell us about it!