What is an Adjustment Transaction?
Adjustment transaction allows for a specific transaction to be amended. The claim will also need to be adjusted accordingly. Adjustment transactions are changes that may alter the amount to be charged or paid.
- From Billing, select Utilities from the top left of the screen.
- Select Practice Setup.
- Select Adjustment Transactions.
- Select New Adjustment Transaction in the top right of the screen.
- Select one of the following transaction types:
- Insurance Adjustment: adjustment made to the insurance claim
- Patient Adjustment: adjustment made to the patient’s account
- Select the specific adjustment transaction reason.
- Select Save.
Still, need help? Contact us!
Have a great idea? Tell us about it!